We seek to simplify panel building and offer the switchboard manufacturers peace of mind.
M. Ramani, Managing Director, Modutec Ready Panels Pvt. Ltd.
At ELECRAMA 2018, Modutec Ready Panels Pvt Ltd launches a new range of Modular Switchboard Enclosure Systems branded MODUTEC. Established in 2009, the company has in all, through its electrical trading company and panel board manufacturing companies a track record of 35 years of electrical industry experience. Headquartered in Bangalore, Modutec seeks to partner with:
• Panel builders with a mission to simplify panel building for them and help them standardise and scale their business with type tested modular switchboard enclosure systems, air insulated bus ducts and a range of pan assemblies and panel accessories to local and export markets.
• MV switchgear manufacturers to supply type tested flat pack basic kits to their respective panel integration partners in India and abroad.
• Switchgear manufacturers to either co-market or brand its modular switchboard enclosure systems along with their switchgear range.
Unique features Modutec’s Modular Switchboard Enclosure Systems
• Modutec’s Modular Switchboard Enclosure Systems are type tested to the latest standards so that safety, predictability and precision get guaranteed.
• The panel construction allows for tremendous flexibility and adapts to changing requirements of customers.
• The enclosures are adaptable to accommodate any make of switchgear and control gear.
• The switchboards are supplied in flat pack for ease of transportation, economy in freight and convenience in storage.
• Bus Bar Systems are made available with short-circuit withstand capacity for different standard ratings as per various electrical installation requirements.
• The process of putting the enclosure together is fast, uncomplicated and with least labor.
• All processes to panel building is done as a parallel activity, right from forming the Profiles skeleton to preparing the partitions, doors, base channel and the bus bar systems. Hence deliveries are very fast.
• Modifications as required to either merge multiple compartments into a single large one and reversal too is enabled and even at site. So also, the door reversibility feature of a hinged door from LHS to RHS and vice versa.
• Main Bus Bars positioning can be on top, middle or bottom. They have the facility to be placed vertically or horizontally and laterally or at the back of the enclosure.
• The design allows for multiple tier combinations of ACBs, MCCBs and access from front, back and sides as well as double front.
• The panels comply with all the IP and forms of construction requirements as needed for specific custom installations.
Explaining the target markets for the newly launched product, M. Ramani, Managing Director, Modutec Ready Panels Pvt Ltd said, “The kind of customers who love our products are the ones who are serious about on-time-delivery, lead time reduction and error-free execution in their manufactured product solutions. Panel builders, system integrators, OEMs, and switchgear principal companies to partner for our Enclosure solutions. These customers would typically be in major cities in India as well as in the Middle-East and Africa.”
Simplify panel building
Having been a panel builder who started operations as a welded panel manufacturer in 1990 and then upgraded to a modular technology of manufacturing enclosures in 2000, Modutec understands the pain and problems of a panel builder. “We seek to simplify panel building and offer the switchboard manufacturers peace of mind. We work towards supplying their mechanicals, while they would take care of the electricals; thus, each one focusing on their core competencies.”
Empowering panel builders
At ELECRAMA 2018, Modutec will also be launching a range of MCCB incomer and MCCB outgoing pan assemblies, air insulated site fit-able bus ducts and panel accessories to boot. “We will be releasing our new price list with installation manual as well as our new catalogue. We are happy to train a panel builder in modular technologies and help him learn, assimilate and upgrade his positioning in his market. We are committed to helping a panel builder scale his business while introducing the benefits of standardisation and systems in their working.