The International Summit and Exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2017” is scheduled to be held during 15-17 November in Montenegro, Podgorica. It is is a dedicated platform bringing together chief ministers, major investors, decision-makers of flagship hydropower plants, and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, in aconcerted efforttoefficiently execute key projectsfor HPP construction and modernisation across the Balkan region.
Summit Highlights 2017:
- Balkan greenfield projects with 2018-2025 implementation period: Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania, and Kosovo
- Energy Ministerial Meeting on international cooperation and efficient implementation of the investment projects in the Balkans
- Onsite visit to one of the most progressive HPPs in the Balkan region – explore effective project execution strategies!
- Meeting the investors: project initiators will discuss collaboration opportunities with international investors within prescheduled meetings
- Leaders’ debate: Single region implies consolidated energy market! Projections of governments, initiators and investors. Finance and investment landscape
- Case studies from companies, successfully carrying out their projects for HPP construction and modernisation across the region
- Tailor-made session and exclusive exhibition: innovative solutions and equipment in the context of greenfield and brownfield development
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: gala dinner, exhibition, champagne roundtables, and face-to-face meetings Fast and efficient! Roadshow of breakthrough technologies and equipment
For more details, visit http://www.hydropowerbalkans.com/en/