Established in 2010, Bengaluru-based Arushi Green Energy (India) Pvt Ltd is a renowned solar power consulting company in India. The company delivers integrated sustainable solar energy production solutions. Arushi Green Energy portfolio comprises of solar systems for private and commercial users as well as the public sector. They are experienced in solar power EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) and supply of economic solar power installations.
Mission and Vision
• To create awareness about the uses of solar, wind, biogas and biomass based various technologies among the public.
• To promote the installation of power plants based on renewable energy sources for energy security.
• To promote the energy conservation measures for efficient use of energy resources.
• To promote green building design for efficient use of energy in housing, commercial and industrial sector.
Today, Arushi Green Energy (India) Pvt Ltd has a bouquet of several unique achievements in the solar sector. A few major projects under Arushi Green Energy banner include:
• 121 KW Shankar Netralaya – Chennai
• 14 KW Yojana Bhavan for the Govt. of Goa
• Reliance-Rosa Thermal Plant – Shahajanpur, UP (Solar based LED street lighting system)
• 1.9 MW cumulative for ISRO in Karnataka and Kerala (I&C)
• 535 KW – HS Mahdev – Solar power plant under BESCOM net metering concept – Makali, Bengaluru.
• 50 KW – Hajra Palace Dharwad solar power plant under HESCOM metering concept.
• 190 KW – Akshay Tech Park – Whitefield Bengaluru under captive use
• 146.88 KW- Bhramara Polymers Pvt Ltd, Jigani, Bengaluru under net metering and captive use
• 40 KW – R. Rudryaardya & Company, Bengaluru
• 145 KW – Abhilash Software Development Center (TCS campus) – Whitefield Bengaluru.
• 400 KW -Eshwar Rice Mill-Shimoga under Net metering and captive use.
Arushi Green Energy team worked with:
• GPCL, Gujarat – 1 MW (First pilot project of Gujarat by Sun Edison)
• BHEL/KPCL, Bangalore – 5 MW
• Enfinity, Gujarat – 6.3 MW
• Oil India Ltd, Assam – 100 kWp
• BHEL, Trichy – 20 kWp
• CREDA, Chattisgarh – 35 kWp
• UPNEDA, U.P – 120 kWp
• Mayflower, New Delhi – 100 kWp
• C.V Raman Engg College, Bhubaneshwar – 100 kWp
Arushi Green Energy (India) Pvt Ltd
(An ISO 9001:2015 Company)
“Kalki” No: 415, 20th Main, 1st Block, Rajajinagar,
Opp to Rajajinagar metro station,
Bheema Jewellery Road, Bengaluru – 560010,
Mobile: +91-98456 08309