Driven by M.Gunasekaran, Technical Director of the company, Gravin Earthing & Lightning Protection system (P) Ltd, has emerged as one of the leading electrical safety engineers in South India. The company manufactures and markets safe, cost-effective, maintenance free and longlife, CPRI tested earth electrodes under the brand name Gravin Earthing to match the earthing needs of various electrical and electronic installations in the electrical power and circuits.
The company’s authorised early streamer emission lightning protection and surge protection systems protects the buildings and structures from lightning strikes and internal connected equipment from surge currents. The Gravin Earth Electrode safeguard the sensitive equipment, electrical equipment, telecom equipment, transmission equipment, solar transmission and distribution lines and general electrical body earthing from fault current and lightning current.
- All factories, commercial and residential buildings
- Telecommunication towers and microwave antennas
- Body earthing and neutral earthing
- Data processing centres
- Lightning protection systems
- Transformers and DG earthing
- Sensitive equipment such as computers, UPS, CNC machines
- Oil refineries and pumping stations
- Electrical substations and power plants
- All LV, MV, HV, EHV applications
For more details, contact:
M.Gunasekaran, Technical Director,
Gravin Earthing & Lightning Protection system (P) Ltd