The instrument works on the principle of Faraday’s Law of Electromagnetic Induction. A magnetic field is generated by the instrument in the flow tube. The fluid flowing through this magnetic field generates a voltage that is proportional to the flow velocity. This voltage is measured by the electronics and a corresponding output provided.
- Universal power supply: Accepts any voltage from 90 V Ac to 265 V Ac.
- Bi-directional flow measurement: Measures the flow in both forward and reverse directions.
- Built-in totaliser: Provides a separate totalised volume value for flow in each direction.
- Remote monitoring: Easy monitoring of the process even in hard to reach places.
- Conforms to international standards: Designed to meet global requirements and available with international approvals.
Toshniwal Hyvac Pvt. Ltd.
267, Kilpauk Garden Road, Chennai – 600 010
Tele: +91-44-2644 8558 / 8983
Fax: +91-44-2644 1820