Kyoritsu, Japan is a frontline global company in electrical test and measurement equipment since 1940, with specialised expertise in low voltage test and measurement.
In India, the company has been present for many decades already, offering world-class products optimised for Indian needs at ‘just right’ prices. Many of these products have for long been the choice equipment of many Indian electrical installation professionals.
Kyoritsu range of Multimeters features more than 15 diverse models, with test voltages ranging from 0V to 1,000V, and analogue or digital indicators. The Multimetersare battery-powered, compact and user-friendly.
Kyoritsu’s 1021R is a versatile Digital Multimeter for electricians. In its endeavour to provide the best value to the Indian consumers, Kyoritsu has made the same available at special introductory price of Rs 5,555/- (MRP).
1021R’s key features are:
- Accurate reading with True RMS
- Large display with 6000 counts and backlight
- 600V AC/DC auto ranging
- 0.1mV resolution
- Can measure current up to 10A.
Other features of 1021R are:
- Frequency response:40-500Hz
- Enhanced current measuring function using an external clamp sensor
- New form factor to enable ease of use
- Two detachable holders, flat and wing type
- Safety standard IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 300V / CAT III 600V.
Kyoritsu products are readily available in India and have complete service and calibration support set-up too.
Kyoritsu KEW India Instruments Pvt Ltd
#4, S P Nagar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380006
Tele: +91-79-2640 9686,
Mob: +91-98246 80404