Kyoritsu KEW India Pvt Ltd traces its origin to Kyoritsu, Japan – a frontline global presence in electrical test and measurement equipment since 1940, with specialised expertise in low voltage test and measurement.
In India, the company has been present for many decades already, offering world-class products optimised for Indian needs at ‘just right prices’. Many of these products have for long been the choice equipment of every Indian electrical installation professional.
Kyoritsu range of insulation testers features more than 20 diverse models, with test voltages ranging from 15V to 12KV, and analogue or digital indicators. Battery-powered, compact and user-friendly, each and every product is an industry standard today.
Kyoritsu’s 3125 is Defacto Standard in 5KV Insulation Testing in this part of the World. In our endeavour to provide the best we have an improved 3125A now with key differences between old and new being:
• Additional function of Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR)
• Increased short circuit current to 1.5mA
• Additional open circuit voltage range of 250V
• Higher safety rating of CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600V
• New form factor to enable ease of use.
Other features of 3125A are:
• Insulation resistance up to 1TO
• Short-circuit current up to 1.5mA
• Wide test voltage from 250V to 5000V
• Diagnosis function of PI and DAR
• Newly-designed alligator clip (27mm Jaw)
• It comes standard with a tough hard case
• Filter function reduces noise interference for obtaining stable measurement
• Large display with bar graph indication and backlight
• Live voltage warning
• Safety standard IEC61010-1 CAT ? 300V / CAT ? 600V.
Kyoritsu products are readily available in India and have complete service and calibration support set-up too.
Kyoritsu KEW India Instruments Pvt Ltd
#4, S P Nagar, Navrangpura,
Tele: +91-79-2640 9686,
Mob: +91-98246 80404