Kyoritsu, Japan is a frontline global presence in electrical test & measurement equipment since 1940, with specialized expertise in low voltage test and measurement. In India, Kyoritsu has been present for many decades already, offering world class products optimized for Indian needs at just the right prices. Many of these products have for long been the choice equipment of every Indian electrical installation professional.
Kyoritsu’s new Earth ground tester is used for 3-pole and 2-pole Earth resistance measurement method along with ‘fall of potential’ method. The ‘fall of potential’ method is the method to obtain earth resistance value Rx by applying AC constant current I between the measurement object E (earth electrode) and H(C) (current electrode) and finding out the potential difference V between E and S (P) potential electrode.
Kyoritsu’s 4105 DL have two different models available:
• 4105DL [Cable Reel Set Model]
• 4105DL-H [Hard Case Model]
Key features of Kyoritsu’s 4105 DL are:
• Waterproof design (IP67)
• Rotary switch makes the user interface very intuitive
• Large LCD Display with backlight
• LED to monitor correct / non-correct auxiliary earth spike resistance
• Earth voltage measurement (AC/DC 0-300V)
• Applicable standard: IEC 61010-1, CAT IV 100 V /CAT III 150 V /CAT II 300 V Pollution degree 3
• 3-pole and 2-pole Earth resistance measurement (0.01O-2000O): 0.00 – 2000 O
• Measurement accuracy: ±1.5%rdg±0.08 O
• Warning LED for hazardous high earth voltage
Kyoritsu products are readily available in India and have complete service and calibration support setup too.
Kyoritsu KEW India Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
#4, S P Nagar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380006
T : 91 79-2640 9686 I M: 0 98246 80404
E : firstname.lastname@example.org