The new FLIR T500-Series has the features professionals need to accurately troubleshoot hot spots and potential faults. With the 180-degree rotating lens platform and a bright 4-inch LCD, FLIR T530/T540 cameras are engineered to help users diagnose hard-to-reach components in any environment. Advanced on-camera measurement tools, laser-assisted autofocus, and FLIR’s superior image quality ensure you’ll find and diagnose problems quickly. FLIR T500-Series designed to support advanced thermographers and IR service consultants in the power generation, electrical distribution, and manufacturing industries by focusing on resolution, speed, and ergonomics.
The T500-Series offers inspectors the necessary support, comprehensive inspections in challenging conditions, especially when equipment is obstructed from view or difficult to access. Scan large areas from a safe distance, ensure crisp thermal imagery and spot-on temperature readings every time with laser assisted autofocus that maximises efficiency, safety and performance, helps to make critical decisions quickly, and designed to make your work easier.
- 180-degree rotating optical block and vivid 4-inch capacitive touch screen.
- Up to 464×348 pixel resolution.
- Temperature range upto 1,500 degree C.
- Fast and precise laser-assisted autofocus.
- Laser distance and on-screen area measurement.
- Customisable work folders.
- Intelligent, interchangeable AutoCal lenses.
- FLIR 2-10 warranty.
FLIR Systems India Pvt Ltd
1111, D Mall, Netaji Subhash Place,
Pitampura, New Delhi – 110034
E mail: email@example.com