In today’s complex and challenging power demand scenario, it is essential for every power company to look at the demand, energy, power quality, system parameter monitoring and recording for analysis and to take steps in maintenance and control of the system equipment so as to reduce system downtime.
The multi-function meter is basically used to measure, record (Via Protocol Like MODBUS, Ethernet) and display of AC electrical parameters like RMS voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, phase angle, frequency, active energy, reactive energy, apparent energy, demand in 3 phase 4 wire and 3 phase 3 wire system. This meter is intended for application areas where accurate and reliable measurement is necessary.
Rishabh Instruments has launched various models of Rish Master series multifunction meters in the past which met all the prominent needs of the market and made Rishabh a common name among the customers and panel builders. Now to enhance the range further and bring innovation in the metering solutions market, Rishabh is launching the advance series of LCD Touch Display Rish Master 3440i and Rish Master 3430i models which are currently available in only LED display without touch.
Key highlights of the products are:
- Touch screen graphics LCD with custom colour setting.
- Phasor diagram and pictorial representation of waveform.
- Phase reversal indication.
- Measurement of kW, kVA and current demand.
- Total harmonic distortion measurement.
- Indication of run hour, ‘on’ hour and number of interruptions.
- More than 40 electrical parameters measurement.
- Optional MODBUS (RS485) output (with optical isolation).
For more information, visit www.rishabh.co.in