Topsun is one of the leading manufacturers of solar modules and an EPC company based in Gujarat. The company has installed 300 kWp grid-connected solar rooftop power plant at the premises of Gujarat University Campus, Ahmedabad under net metering scheme of Gujarat Solar Rooftop Policy 2015.
Key quality factors
- More than 15% of High efficiency SPV poly-crystalline modules of Topsun Energy Ltd
- Protections like DC and AC surge protection devices, chemical earthing, reputed protection no volt relays and breaker
- High strength structure which can sustain 150Kmph wind Speed
- Time bound installation.
Benefits to the customer include
- The solar plant will generate 4.5 lacs kWh per year
- Reduced 265 tonnes of Carbon
- Annual Benefit due to Solar Plant – > INR 31.5 Lacs / year
- LCOE is less than ` 4 per unit
- Payback period is less than 4 year. (We have considered the power consumption the ` 7 /KWh)
TOPSUN strength during this project
Though Topsun got very less time to execute this project, they could complete it within a week backed by the highly professional engineers in its team. “Our solution was sufficient to meet 80 per cent of day load requirements, going a Long way in minimising their energy bills. Moreover plant will generate excess energy which will be fed back to grid through net meter and government will pay to customer as per APPC rate,” said a senior spokesperson from Topsun.