HD Electric Company’s V-Watch Personal Voltage Detector provides an extra level of safety by detecting and alerting you to the presence of dangerous electric fields surrounding high voltage electrical systems. In emergencies, crews can move in safely to quickly restore power.
- Provides another level of awareness and safety protection for storm restoration workers and first responders
- Alerts workers to the proximity of high voltage
- Audible and visual alarms increase in frequency the closer the worker gets to the high voltage source
- Typical initial warning distance is about 7 feet (2.13 m) from a 4kVAC conductor
- Warning distance increases with higher voltages
- Provides another level of awareness and safety protection for storm restoration workers and first responders.
Prashant Mishra, Country Head
Klauke /Greenlee / HDE
Mob: +91-97409 36006
Adithi Enclave, 2nd Floor, No. 29, 80 Feet Road, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com