Newtronics Green Energy bagged the prestigious “Rajasthan Green Future Leadership award” held at the Hotel Radisson Blu, Jaipur in June 2018. The Rajasthan Green Future Leadership award recognises leaders who have made valuable contribution and made a tangible difference in sustaining the growth of the renewable sector. Newtronics Green Energy, one of the leading solar solution firm, received this award on the basis of their contribution towards the renewable energy sector and LED lighting segment.
Customised solar rooftop solutions (on grid and off grid interactive system), solar EPC, solar LED street lighting systems and solar petrol pump etc. by Newtronics Green Energy, contribute towards energy savings, and thus, reducing emission of CO2. Their MAD (Making a Difference) approach towards the work, driven by passion and commitment towards social change, made them the right choice for the award. The entire program was graced by Dr. R.L. Bhatia, Founder of World CSR and Dr. Arun Arora, Ex-President, The Economic Times (The Times of India Group) and many top industrial players.
The criteria adopted basis this award was:
• Environment strategist and change manager
• Incorporating ethical values
• Develops responsible leaders
• Involvement in communities and protection of the environment
• Strategic perspective and building collaborate relationships
• Effective and sustainable mobilisation of resources in support of programme and project work, including support from local communities
• Demonstration of efficient management of financial and human resources, good governance practices and transparency and accountability and effective communication
Newtronics Green Energy strives with the vision “To build ‘Green India’ through harnessing abundant Solar radiation and to achieve energy security for the country.”