ELECRAMA-2014 comes to Bengaluru for the 1st time

IEEMA is the organiser of ELECRAMA-2014 in Bengaluru
ELECRAMA-2014 to be held from January 08-12, 2014, at BIEC, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru
IEEMA, the 66-year-old industry body representing the Indian electrical and professional electronics equipment manufacturers, is the apex industry association in the power sector. Among its myriad activities, IEEMA also organises its mega show ELECRAMA exhibition every 2 years.
The 11th edition of ELECRAMA is spread over six air-conditioned halls, covering a gross area of 70,000 sq. metres with over 1,200 exhibitors from 30 countries, displaying their latest products and technologies over the 5-day exhibition.
Business visitors from over 120 countries are expected to attend this show, providing more than 125,000 foot falls. To enhance the ELECRAMA experience for the visitors and exhibitors, IEEMA is also arranging transportation with 20 air-conditioned buses provided by BMTC, which will be plying from 8 am to 8 pm during the exhibition from across various important points in the city including airport, railway station, bus stands, and select hotels and serviced apartments.
This huge show, which attracts the who’s who of the global electrical sector, provides the partner state, Karnataka, a great opportunity to showcase its various strengths and leverage ELECRAMA to attract new investors to the Karnataka power sector.ELECRAMA-2014 will also provide a window to create awareness about the many firsts of both BESCOM and KPTCL, which are also displaying their various project details and achievements over the last several decades.
Raj Eswaran, President, IEEMA, said, “We are thankful to the unstinted support offered by the Government of Karnataka for our biennial flagship event ELECRAMA-2014 to be held at Bengaluru in January 2014. We are sure that this event will surpass all previous events in its scale and delivery. The theme ‘Go Global’ aptly denotes the changing mindset of Indian industry to spread its wings across the globe to increase our exports from the current $ 5 billion to $ 25 billion over the next decade.”
Sanjeev Sardana, Chairman, ELECRAMA-2014, said, “Africa has 54 countries with a combined population of around 6.5 billion people. However, electrification in these countries is barely 30 per cent which means there is scope of the rest 70 per cent to get electrified. I am extremely confident that the event will throw open a wide ranging opportunity for African counterparts at ELECRAMA-2014 which will showcase the global competitiveness of Indian products.”
As a long-standing tradition of ELECRAMA, we hold a number of concurrent events to make ELECRAMA more relevant for a variety of audience, including the user fraternity and consultants. Accordingly, ELECRAMA-2014 has world-class events like ‘The Reverse Buyer Seller Meet’ (RBSM), in association with the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, where 450 select buyers from emerging economies across the globe will be having one-on-one meetings and interactions with Indian sellers.
TRAFOTECH, another international conference on transformers is focussing in this edition on “Transformers for Smart Grid”, 54 papers including 20 from overseas organisations will be presented to the 500 delegates over six sessions in 2 days. The latest state-of-the-art technology and emerging trends in the transformer business will also be discussed.
A full-day CIGRE technical session, which will be delivered by five international speakers from overseas and focussing on latest trends in high-voltage and medium-voltage electrical equipment, is also scheduled.
The ‘International T & D Conclave’ will also have five eminent speakers from overseas, including World Bank, enumerating the opportunities in the electrical equipment segment in their respective countries or regions.
Last but not the least, a half-day technical session on the latest technology trends and developments in the HTLS conductors is also planned by the Conductor Division of IEEMA.
The prime objective of this exhibition continues to provide the visitors and exhibitors an unforgettable experience — the unique ELECRAMA experience.

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Most Popular

To Top