Altech’s Articulating Non-Overcenter Aerial Devices are specialised insulated boom aerial work platforms and will be of first choice by power distribution and transmission utilities.
Pradeep Agarwal, Managing Director, Mtandt Group
Mtandt, a major player in providing world-class equipment for safely working at height, plans to launch Altech product range at ELECRAMA 2018.
Talking about the new product range, Pradeep Agarwal, Managing Director, Mtandt Group, said, “Altech product range consists of insulated boom aerial work platform, digger derrick and insulator washers which can have insulation up to 765 KVA for pressure washing of the insulators, these machines are in high demand among the power transmission and distribution companies.”
Mtandt has already finalised deal on two machines with the Power Grid. These machines in regard to high-rise can serve up to 80 feet, claims Agarwal. The bucket capacity of this machine is 250 kg. Other than these big machines, there is also an array of small lifting indigenous product for the small-scale industrialist as well.
Unique features of Model A77T (Articulating Non-Overcenter Aerial Device)
According to Mtandt, Altec’s A Class offers supreme performance and reliability. The A77T features a 7-ft telescopic upper boom for added height and reach to get the job done.
• Working heights to 87 ft (26.5 metre)
• Side reach to 49 ft (15 metre)
• Optional telescopic upper boom
• Unique hydraulic platform levelling and tilt system
• Low maintenance and life-cycle costs
• Highest platform and material handling capacities
• Automatic upper boom stow
• Altec ISO-Grip control system
• Designed and manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facility
• Insulated, ANSI category C, 46 kV and below
• Lower boom insulator
• Boom stow protection
• Continuous rotation
• End-mounted platform 24 x 30 x 42 in (610 x 762 x 1067 mm)
• Continuous automatic purging of upper controls
• Pilot operated, closed center hydraulic system
• Dual hydraulic tool circuits at platform with adjustable pressure and flow
• Outrigger boom interlock system
• Outrigger motion alarm
• Back up alarm.
“Altech’s Articulating Non-Overcenter Aerial Devices are specialised insulated boom aerial work platforms and will be of first choice by power distribution and transmission utilities,” informs Agarwal.
Mtandt’s tie-up with Altec and signing exclusive distribution rights for Indian market is the announcement that will take the centre stage at ELECRAMA 2018 for the company. Mtandt will also be launching other products like insulated work wear, clip and climb, and insulated tools shortly.
For more details, visit www.mtandt.com