Kyoritsu with specialised expertise in low voltage test and measurement has a frontline global presence in electrical test and measurement equipment since 1940. In India, the company has been present for many decades already, offering world class products optimised for Indian needs at ‘just right prices’. Many of these products have for a long been the choice equipment of every Indian electrical installation professional.
Kyoritsu’s 5050 Unpreceded Ior Logger is an advance leakage current logger that identifies the resistive leakage current Ior in various system. As KEW5050 can simultaneously measure and record several parameters such as insulation resistance, leakage current with/without harmonics components, it can measure instantaneous and event values.
Kyoritsu’s 5050 key features are:
- Provides simultaneous measurements and logs up to four channels
- Supports various wiring systems (single-phase 2&3-wire, three-phase 3&4-wire)
- World’s fastest 200ms interval for leakage current measurement
- Offers both traditional leakage/load current measurements
- Large graphic display and magnet on the back case to attach it on metal enclosures
- KEW5050 is true RMS value based equipment
- It’s used for quickly find electric leakage with less time and more productivity.
Kyoritsu products are readily available in India and have complete service & calibration support setup too.
For more details, contact:
Kyoritsu KEW India Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
T : 91 79-2640 9686 | M : 98246 80404
E : firstname.lastname@example.org