Eastman Auto and Power Ltd (EAPL), a manufacturer, supplier and exporter of all kinds of energy storage provider, announced the launch of state-of-the-art Solar Off-Grid MPPT PCU – one of the most advanced solar off-grid MPPT PCU in the Indian market. Eastman’s Solar Off-Grid MPPT PCU consists of a solar charge controller, inverter, and a grid charger all in an integrated form.
The Off-Grid Solar PCU is designed to enhance the use of solar power and uses Main/DG Power only when the solar power is insufficient to meet the load requirements.
Some core features of Solar Off-Grid MPPT PCU
• Intelligent mixing of grid current with solar in case of solar energy shortfall
• Advanced DSP based technology
• Built in energy meter
• Pure Sine wave output
• LCD screen for user convenience
• Intelligent selection models for High/Medium/Low power cut areas.
• Temperature compensated charging (ATC technology)
• Highest efficiency in its class
• Remote monitoring and data logging
• Advanced MPPT technology with 99.9 per cent tracking efficiency.
For more details, visit www.eastmangroup.co.in